What is it?
Web users click on their country's flag and dial the number displayed on the screen. Users will hear a pre-recorded message of a code that they must input on to the website in order to access the paid content/service. Web users are billed directly by the telecom provider. The merchant's Allopass account is credited in real time for each valid code inputted on the site.
- No payment forms and no bank details to fill out
- Fast: transaction takes about a minute
- Safe & Anonymous
- Reach people that don't feel comfortable buying online contents using their credit cards or bank information
- Capture young and unbanked people
- Facilitate impulsive purchase